Moving, Duplicating and Deleting
The most common thing you'll do in your editor is move, duplicate and delete lines. Historically, we have done this with the use of copy/paste and the delete key when necessary. VS Code contains functionality that makes this process much more productive.
Here are a few more keyboard shortcuts to add to your repertoire.
Open the "index.html" file in the "start" folder.
- Put your cursor anywhere on the "title" line
- Press Opt/Alt + Up Arrow
- Put your cursor anywhere on the line with the "meta" tag that has a name of "description"
- Press Opt/Alt + Shift + Down Arrow
- Change the "name" attribute to be "og:description"
- Put your cursor anywhere on the line that has the
metatag with a name of "description"
- Press Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + K